Hohm Tech Hohm Grown 26650 4307 mAh Flat-Top Battery
A battery built with the vape industry and vapers at heart. Designed to meet the performance needs of today's power-hungry vape devices. Please note: These batteries come with a protective clear plastic wrapping. This wrapping must be removed before use. DO NOT, under any circumstance, remove the colored wrapping around the battery body. Listed price is for one battery only.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- 35A Max Continuous Discharge
- Battery Size 26650
Please note: Due to USPS and UPS regulations, we are unable to ship loose batteries to international customers. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please be aware of proper battery safety before using this battery.
Do not charge over 4.2 volts or discharge below 3.0 volts. Overcharging or over-discharge can be potentially dangerous.
Do not use battery if there is any question concerning safety. Store batteries in a safe place until they can be properly disposed of. Never use a battery that shows any sign of damage or defect, including the outer insulation commonly referred to as the "wrapper." Use caution and inspect your batteries on a regular basis.
WARNING: Know your battery warning and safety information.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- All batteries have the potential to explode, leak, ignite, or any combination of these if used or handled improperly or mistreated.
- Do not store batteries in your pockets, purse or any other area where the potential for batteries to come into contact with metal exists.
- Always carry and store batteries inside a battery case to minimize risk.
- Do not insert batteries in the incorrect configuration.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, crush, cut, short-circuit, or incinerate batteries.
- Do not expose to water,fire, or temperatures above 212 degrees F (100 degrees C)
- Do not remove the wrapper on the battery.
- Do not use a battery that has any dents or other visible damage.
- Do not use a battery that has any visible damage on its wrapper.
- Do not charge over 4.2 volts or discharge below 3.0 volts. Overcharging or over-discharge can be potentially dangerous.
Customers Also Viewed